Skip to content →
- Ask the teaching staff what they would like prayer for.
- Invite the Head Teacher to church to share about the school.
- Start a scheduled prayer meeting for the school. This, of course, needs to be done sensitively. There have been instances where Christian parents shared prayer requests by email which were picked up by the wrong people and caused considerable embarrassment.
- Set up a prayer room in the school.
- Establish an annual week of prayer for the school.
- Regularly prayer walk the school premises/perimeter.