Skip to content →

What can I do if I am not happy about the content of the Religious Education that my child is receiving?

Parents can withdraw their children for all or part of the lessons, and schools must provide additional supervised alternative teaching. However, mistakes can be rectified and solutions can often be found, so it is always best to first talk to teachers about your concerns.